Garmin is a name known in the navigation software market as well as in the sports watch market Garmin provides the user with a lot of advanced features and a lot of devices that are well updated in terms of technologies and also in terms of features.
Garmin has never disappointed a user so far this has a lot to offer in terms of variety and also over the years Garmin has got trust for itself in the hearts of the users and thus is one of the preferred names when it comes to watches and also to various navigation software. The Garmin products have always been very easy for the users to use and operate but it happens at times that the user gets stuck somewhere in the technologies. In such a case it is advisable that the user gets in touch with the experts and gets it fixed.
Here we will focus on troubleshooting various Garmin Nuvi related issues-
Garmin Nuvi no sound issue –
• Turn on the device.
• On the home screen or the where to screen click the volume button and slide that up.
• Click the volume icon again and uncheck the “mute” option if it is checked.
• Get the device updated by the help of web updater.
• Conduct a proper master reset on Garmin Nuvi.
You will now be able to hear voice from the device.
Garmin Nuvi 200 troubleshooting –
• If there is some issue with the battery charging then the one and only fix is the replacement of the battery.
• If the audio is missing or is disturbed then, first of all, see to it that the volume button is up, then see if the device is frozen then a restart of the device will help.
• If your Nuvi is unable to locate Maps then that means you need to get the firmware updated.
• If the touch screen is not responding then that means the device is frozen and a restart will get the issue fixed.
Garmin Nuvi 1300 touch screen not responding-
• Turn off the device and get it disconnected from the power source.
• Touch the top left corner of the screen and keep a hold on that.
• Turn on the device till you see the Garmin logo.
• Then wait for around 60 seconds till a dot appears.
• Then release the screen and touch the center of each dot.
• Screen calibration confirmation message will appear.
Garmin Nuvi 1300 unlock issu
• Turn off the device and Unplug it from the power source.
• Touch the lower right corner of the screen and keep a hold on that.
• Then turn on the device.
• Then release the power button.
• A message will appear asking permission to erase all the data.
• Release the touch screen and click “yes.”
The above-given procedure will get the reset of the device conducted that will further help the user in unlocking the Garmin Nuvi 1300.
The above-given blog covers almost all the issues and errors that a Garmin Nuvi user may get to face, but if still somehow you do not get solution to your problem then in such a case it is advisable that you then directly get connected with the team of Garmin experts for instant and accurate solutions to whatever issue you are facing.