How to troubleshoot Garmin Express Displays Server Error?
When Garmin Express displays server error, it indicates that there is some problem with your Internet setting or with your system's settings.
The possible errors might read:
• "We are unable to add this device because our servers are unavailable at this time"
• "Sorry, we're having a problem communicating with our servers"
As a solution to this problem, you can try the following resolutions:
1. Updation of Garmin Express:
Make sure that your Garmin Express is running in its current version for avoiding the possibility of the error. For this, use the following steps:
• Open Garmin Express and go to the home page
• Click on the ‘settings' option
• Click on the ‘about' option
• Choose the option of ‘check for updates to Express'
• Click on the option of ‘install now', if prompted
2. Re-installing Garmin Express:
The next solution that you can try is to re-install Garmin Express. For this, you may have to uninstall the program, and thus here are some of the steps that you need to follow:
- Uninstalling Garmin Express:
• Open the ‘settings' of your system
• Select ‘apps'
• Choose and open ‘Garmin Express'
• Select the ‘uninstall' option
After you have completed the uninstallation, do make sure to restart your system, so as to make sure that the changes are implemented correctly.
Re-installing Garmin Express:
• Visit the Garmin Express webpage
• Choose the option of ‘download for Windows'
• Run the executive file GarminExpress.exe/GarminExpress.exe file
• Click the check box and read all the instructions, terms and conditions
• Post this, click on the option of ‘install'
• Now, launch Garmin Express
• Lastly, click on the option of ‘get started'
After the re-installation, you may restart the system again, for being sure that all the files are implemented successfully.
Other than these two main solutions, you can try and look for these solutions as well for the Garmin Express displays a server error.
3. Make sure that your Internet connection is stable and meets all the requirements needed for Garmin Express.
4. Disable your Internet security/firewall temporarily.
5. You should also check the proxy settings of your system.
If after trying all these steps and solutions, you still face the problem, then connect with the Garmin Express for a solution. You can also try using a different Internet connection or a different system altogether.