Garmin is a brand name known in the market for providing the users with best GPS software, fitness products, smart sports watches and a lot more, these devices made under the Garmin name are known for providing the users with advanced technical set up and also with latest features.
But also with such advancement sometimes come up some of the other severe complications and for resolving that the user starts looking for some proper and reliable help and support that is where the ball comes into the court of experts. Here in this blog, we will discuss how a user can easily get rid of some of the very common issues that he or she gets to deal with while using a Garmin GPS.
The solutions discussed below are given by the best Garmin technicians and hence you can be sure of accuracy and also of easy to follow guidelines-
Turn on a Garmin GPS unit-
• Ensure that the Garmin GPS unit key is turned on in the ignition or ACC position
• See to it that the power cable is connected to the unit properly.
• Check the fuse if in case a replacement is required then get it done
• Also, check the battery and get it charged if needed or get it replaced.
• Then, check the battery of the remote control and replace it if needed
No sound in the Garmin GPS-
• Ensure that the wires of the speaker are well connected to the GPS unit and also to the speaker.
• See to it that the device is not set on mute
• See to it that the volume is not low
• Conduct a check of the speakers from all sides by adjusting the audio button
Touch screen not calibrated –
• Go to the menu
• Then click “options”
• Click ‘system and calibration”
I hope this blog provides you solution for all the issues and problems that you get to face while using your Garmin GPS but still if there is anything that is not covered here then for details and help regarding that you can also get yourself directly connected at Garmin Support Number UK.