Garmin is a brand that has a lot of navigation software associated with it, Garmin Nuvi has a wide range of different models to offer to the users each and every model has its own different list of features and also every model has its own technical set up to deal with, therefore as and when any of your Garmin Nuvi product gets you stuck into any sort of technical trouble then getting the problem fixed without proper knowledge of techniques and features is just not possible and can also increase the complication of the situation.
Therefore in such a case, it is advisable that the user either gets it fixed by the help of internet or by the help of the technicians sitting with all the needed knowledge and also the skills needed to get the problem resolved.
In case of Garmin Nuvi reset gets a lot of issues and errors fixed accurately therefore here in this blog we will particularly discuss how a user can conduct accurate reset process on various Garmin Nuvi models –
Factory reset for Garmin Nuvi 250-
In order to conduct a reset for Garmin Nuvi, 250 follow the below given steps-
• Switch off the device and get it unplugged from the power
• Touch and hold the lower right corner of the screen
• Then turn on the power
• Release the power button as it turns on
• As you see the message “do you really want to erase all data”
• Then click yes
• Remove your index finger from the touch screen, the Garmin Nuvi 250 will be back to factory settings.
Reset for Garmin Nuvi 1350-
In order to conduct a reset for Garmin Nuvi, 1350 follow the below given steps-
• Press the power button for a while this will reboot the hardware without any harm to the saved files
• If you are still stuck in the issue then get the power cord disconnected from the wall outlet
• Touch and hold the lower right corner of the device and then get it to power on
• Touch “yes” as you see a message prompt related to user data
• Then wait for the reset to complete
Reset for Garmin Nuvi 255-
In order to conduct a reset for Garmin Nuvi 255 W First of all the user should see to it that he or she has kept a back up of the important files and data as the reset will get all of it erased automatically.
Then the user should follow the below given steps in order to start the actual reset procedure –
• Power off the device
• Remove the battery and wait for a while
• Then again install the battery
• Then power on the device
• As you see the data clearance related message then click “yes”
The above-given procedures will reset all your Garmin Nuvi devices but still if you get to face any issue with the procedure then for solution visit Garmin Customer Support.