Gone are the days when people used to lose their way while heading to a new place as now with continuous development in technologies the correct navigation to new places has become easier as now there are certain devices that are designed for the fulfillment of the same.
But as there are so many brands running in the market with different devices designed for fulfillment of the navigation purposes but still Garmin is considered one of the best and is hence the leading brand in the market.
But as Garmin devices are made on the basis of a lot of updated and advanced technologies therefore there are also users who get stuck with some technical issues while using a Garmin product and for those at users it is advisable that they get connected with the team of experts trained by Garmin at Garmin Support UK for help and support.
Here we will talk about different procedures through which we can get new Maps added to a Garmin GPS device.
Adding Maps with the help of basecamp and Map install on the system –
• Open the Garmin basecamp application then plug in your device that is to be updated by its SD card, Micro SD card or the GPS unit into the system
• Right-click on the selected device and from the menu selects the option “install Maps”
• The application will then open Map Install the Map install will then further get all the selected Maps installed on the system.
• A window will then appear that will show all the maps installed on the GPS.
Adding Maps using MacBook -
• Download and get the Map install application installed
• Get the device plugged in the system because only then you will be able to upload Maps on your device.
• Then as you will open the application a message will appear saying “welcome to Garmin Map install”
• Select the device from the list and then click “Continue”
Adding maps through Map source on the system –
• Open the Garmin Map source application
• From the drop-down menu select the Map that is to be added
• Zoom it according to your needs so that it will be easier for you to figure out which parts you need.
• Then in the toolbar click “Map Tool”
• Then select the segments
This is a complete guide for Garmin GPS users who are stuck with the procedure of adding Maps to their devices. But still, if the user feels the need then he or she can connect with the experts at Garmin Support UK for further advice.