Garmin is a brand known in the market for providing the users with a wide range of advanced products such as navigation software, fitness products and also special latest sport watches. But as we can see the brand has a lot to offer to the users therefore the users often find themselves trapped into confusions when it comes to purchasing any of the Garmin products.
In such a scenario the best option is that the users take help from the Garmin tech experts and ask them as to which product will be best suited for their specific requirements.
However, here in this particular blog we will discuss features and some other specifications of some of the popular Garmin sports watches therefore we can say that this particular blog will help the users in getting a clear deep view of all the popular watch models to the users and hence will make it easy for the users to decide which model they should buy for themselves.
Garmin watch forerunner 25
This Garmin watch model forerunner 25 is an upgraded version of the forerunner 15 that was launched in 2015 and hence we can say that the forerunner 15 has got itself improved with a lot of latest features.
The notable features of Garmin forerunner 25 are as follows –
• Easily gets connected with the Bluetooth device
• Easily gets data uploaded
• Battery life of 8 hours on training mode and of 6 weeks on proper watch mode
• Efficient performance monitor
• Sunlight readable display
• Quick satellite location
• World best GPS receiver
This particular watch model is recommended if you are a beginner level runner and do not really need much of features.
Garmin Forerunner 30
Some of the prominent features of Garmin forerunner 30 are as follows –
• Battery life of 5 days
• Storage up to 7 activities
• Easy Bluetooth connections
• Multi sport design
• Heart rate monitor inbuilt
• Garmin Elevate technology
• It is advisable that the user prefers this model above other Garmin models because it comes with a heart rate monitor GPS tracking feature and many other fitness features to offer to the user.
Some of the issues that the users face with a forerunner 30 is there is no touch screen also the display of the watch is comparatively smaller.
Garmin forerunner 620
Some of the prominent features of Garmin forerunner 620 are as follows –
• Touch screen
• Instant Wi-Fi sync
• 42 days battery life on stand by
• Specially designed for cycling
• 1000 laps storage
• Easy Bluetooth connection
• Screen size 1 inch
Garmin Forerunner 15
Some of the significant features of Garmin forerunner 15 are as follows –
• Easy to use
• lower price
• Comparatively 7 activities storage
• 35 days battery life on stand by
• 8 hours battery life using GPS
This particular model is recommended because this is the only watch in such a huge range of Garmin watches that comes with a heart rate tracking device therefore we can say it’s a budget friendly watch.
Garmin HRM Tri
Some of the important features of Garmin HRM Tri-
• Specially designed for athletes
• With smallest and the lightest heart rate monitor
• Adjustable strap
• Convenient for open swims, bike rides, and runs
• Easy to be compatible with all other Garmin devices
This is a model recommended for the sports person keeping in mind the comfort it provides and also keeping in mind the easy to use features of this particular watch and also it is very light in weight as compared to other Garmin watches.
We have tried to provide the user with a clear feature prominent view of almost all the significant Garmin watch models still if the user needs any more information then he or she should connect with the Garmin Customer Service.